Choice Business Sales focus exclusively on business sales, mergers and acquisitions
If you are thinking about selling or merging your business, consider the following
- Is it time to stop and smell the roses, after years of work and stress
- Is it time to load up the 4 x 4 or caravan. Perhaps a trip overseas or around Australia
- Is it time to cash in. You have built value and goodwill
- Is it time to wind down and enjoy life. Spend time with your family and friends
- Is it the right time to sell because circumstance can change quickly
Whatever the reason, you must have your affairs in order. Choice Business Sales will help you prepare your business for Sale.
What is my business worth?
Before you decide to sell your business, you need to know what it is worth.
Choice Business Sales will undertake a Market Appraisal of your business. We will provide an assessment of your business value based on the business performance, asset value, goodwill, IP value and market conditions.
Talk to Choice Business Sales about our seller’s “Must Do” List
- Are your accounts up to date.
- Have you compared your business with other similar business’s on the market
- Are the financial, statutory and operational aspects of your business in order
- Are all staff arrangements and records up to date.
- Communication with your staff – what not to do
- Selling a business takes time and the transactions are complex – who does what !